สมัครคาสิโนออนไลน์ฟรี_วิเคราะห์ราคาบอล _สูตรบาคาร่า w88 _โปรโมชั่นฟรีเครดิต_แจกเครดิตฟรี100 ไม่ต้องฝาก
Have you ever encountered a colleague or an employee experiencing a mental health problem or crisis? What did you do? Did you feel uncomfortable or ill-prepared?
The MHFA Guide for Managers is a useful tool that provides tips, considerations and insights to help managers provide mental health first aid to their employees.
The MHFA Guide for Managers includes:?
- Potential Behaviours?
- Physical/Physiological Indicators?
- Consideration of Context?
- Crisis Situations & How to Help?
- Deciding Who Should Approach
Quick Tips for what to do/not do during a discussion with an employee about mental health:?
- Emphasize your concern for the person's well-being
- Talk about employee's strengths
- After raising concerns, ask if they would like to continue in the presence of a support person
- Make the person talk about their mental health issue before they are ready
- Rush the conversation?
- Try to act like a counsellor?
- Make assumptions?